Thursday, January 5, 2012

Our Last night in Pareee

First.. Here's some funny pics from my mumma's camera...


Mum's WORLD FAMOUS shot of Mona Lisa.. Pretttty good!


Planet Sushi... I miss you already! 


Being French.. Check out the background greasy's!


Our last night in Paree.. Some yummy French champagne..



Getting ready for some ESCARGOTS! Yes we are trying snails... These are the weapons..


Escargot.. Pesto-ey.. tasty..squirmy.. hmm they're okay.. Had to try!


So freaking slippery! Mum had to help me get mine...


Tasting decisions..




They were actually not bad at all.. I kept telling my self it's a lovely oyster.. not something I used to play with in the backyard as a kid..


Amazing foooood


 

Creme Brulee! Yumm ♥


Last day sightseeing...


These were the windows of the Gallerias (Shopping Center).. This is Chanel... Paris Styles.


Mini Karl Lagerfields.. 




Adios Paris!

Next stop Spain!!