Saturday, December 17, 2011

Corona Summer Pop Up Tent

Jade and I went to check out the Corona Pop Up tent on Southbank last night, the idea behind it is to create Summer in Winter by using Summer smells, tastes, look and feel.

The heaters were on, everyone was in shorts and tee's, there was freshly grown grass and lawn on the ground, palm trees and lime trees, summer beats and smoooth crisp coronas.

Really cool, we stripped off our big London coats and pretended we were hanging at the local in Torquay back home. Aw we really missed summer, even a beer tasted like how it should be.

But Snow predictions this week and I am sooo freaking excited! Bring on a White Christmas!!








View of the Thames from our hut..
My photos aren't the best, I only had my phone on me.


Walking along the Millienium Bridge towards St.Pauls.



Kinda looks holy like the White House or somthing..









I haven't had the chance to come down and see all the protesters camping out at St.Pauls until now, there doing such a good thing and I can't believe their still there! 
Hope they last over the Snowwwy days and nights.