Sunday, December 4, 2011

The Shoreditch House

The Shoreditch House is exclusive.
So exclusive its members only.
Like a 1000 pounds a year.
And we went to a party there.
I tried to steal the hand wash just so I could say we went there.
(They were screwed in to the holder.. dammit)

BoxPark Opening Party!
We were there for Vans and The North Face- Todd's stores!
So much fun, we just missed the free tab but enjoyed it all the same
My photos do no justice but click here to see the website.





Skater boy Tim and Jade.
Swapping jackets.


11:11 seems to be happening to me alot lately.
It's starting to frreeeak me out.


Rooftop!


This guy was such a douche bag the whole night, he kept on grabbing me and holding my arm and he was disgustingly drunk...TC was getting angry.. but sooner or later he ended up passed out by himself..

So what does he get? Payback,,,
Hope you had a good one.



 It was a very fun night!
We got some incredibly yummy dirty KEBABS on the way home too.
As you do.