Thursday, December 1, 2011

My Week in a Nut Shell.

My week feels like it has flown.

I have some exciting news.. My mum and I are going on a mother/daughter vacation for a month!

Get out! I know... Its going to be fabulous!!

So far we are travelling... 
LONDON > PARIS > BARCELONA > MADRID > VENICE > ROME > ATHENS > LONDON
And the lucky Ms Jenny Foster gets to see Dubai and Egypt!

I am sooo freaking excited! Get over here already mum!

Cant wait for NYE in PARIS!!!

But my weeek...consisted of the following...

Thursday: Dinner @ Brick Lane with my boy. Bliss.


We drank some local "Hoxton Stout' Lager.. Mmmm..


Friday: Went to Shoreditch for some yummmy Vietnamese dinner with Mr B Dog and Mon
Discovered 'Jaguar Shoes' which is a bar I fell in love with.
Definitely going again!


Saturday: Partied away @ Jewel Bar in Piccadilly for Bree's Going back to Australia Party.
Sad face. You will be back sooon girl.
Side Note: Epic/Crazy night, don't remember a thing- literally, drank wayyy too many K's (it's like a dirty version of Passion Pop/Cider in a can..gross) and got lost way too often in the one place.



Hungover Sunday: Spent a long amount of time feeding ourselves with nice healthy food.


Monday Night: Deadmau5 on the Thames River.
Crazy amazing 3D light show and DJ set with Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs too!
Pretty cool and it was free. Win!



And right next door, the London giants. Love these icons. I get goosebumps everytime. I have to pinch myself just to remind me that we're in FREAKING LONDON!


Wednesday: Christmas Party at Fireworks
Yummy Chinese in our special private room with our own KARAOKE!
So many laughs.. Great night...!



Im exhausted. 
Red Bull. Stat.