Sunday, December 4, 2011

What a day

Today Jade and I had a 'Are you kidding me?' kind of day...

Miss our bus... 'Are you kidding me?'
Bus takes us to the opposite side of London and were late for our street art walk tour 'Are you kidding me?'
We miss out street art walk tour.. 'Are you kidding me?'
We decide to go to Broadway market for some yummy food and we realise @ 1 o'clock Dizzie Rascal is at Todds work today.. It's now 1 o'clock.. 'Are you kidding me?'
Todd got to shake his god damn hand and get a photo.. So jel!
We get to Broadway which we have been a billion times and feel like we have missed out on soooo many things that we could of had the best day everrrr but..
When we arrive at the market, we are all smiles again.

The Broadway market is the best. 
Sooooo many good choice's of fooood
Our luck started to change...


















As it starts to get super cold we start to head back towards home and come across this little Horror/weird/cool store... Its hard to explain what it was but Jade and I had read about the place before and it's one of those things you must do in East London.

The pictures do alllll the talking.
















Sneaky sex erotica fetish stuff featured everywhere.



Some guy just bought this masterpiece.
Crazy Lobster!





Such pooor little puppies been stuffed!


I'm pretty sure this is a two BODY Mole with one head.
Ewww.





Kooky, so kooky




Those poor doggies!







Hear, See, Speak



In the end, it turned out to be a pretty good day.. Missed out on all the things we were meant to do but it kinda worked out for the best!