Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Madrid, Our last day

Our last day in Madrid was about throwing away the map and getting completely lost and having fun.

We discovered amazing places and local areas which were very cool.

Although I'm beginning to think I may be buying too many things.. Running out of space.....!



TC! Miss you TC x


Seafood Paella.. Just as nice as how I dreamed it to be.. Sooo yummy!




We stumbled along this cute, nerdy little market that pretty much was full of stamps and coin collecting geeks but once you rummage through all the trinkets there were some amazing finds!








I really adore this photo.
Crazy Wizard man.














As we were getting ourselves lost we went down a laneway that popped out to the Royal Palace.. We thought 'Oh dam, we have seen this already!' but there were loooads of people around with high alert police and guards so we stuck around to see what the heck was going on.. turns out the King of Spain was home!...And we saw him!.... And got a wave! hahaha..





Snipers.. eeek!



Oh and I have made a little Madrid video which I will post about later..

On to Barcelona!