Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Hi, I'm you're Temp for the week?

Yes, Im temping at the moment.. I've always thought of it to sound so sexual but in fact I'm a jobless girl that just needs work and mulah and will do anything to get it, maybe not anything but you know... Everything happens for a reason, right?

Im working my butt of at a UK Shopping Channel, I cant say the name for obvious reasons but its kinda you're Danoz Direct kinda feel.. The door gym, george foreman grills and free set of steak knives kinda shopping.. It's absolutely awesome and I get to see so many rad things.. I'm in the Fashion and Beauty department and apparently the average shopping channel customer spends up to 20,000 pounds a yearrrrr... People go to Australia and get yourself to the nearest Kmart because there are no '4 easy payment instalments of 99.95' in that place..!!!

But hopefully they will keep me on for a while because you all know what you will be receiving this Christmas.....Yayyy!