Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Book Lover

I have collected sooo many books over the years and I want sooo many more!

I cant wait until we get a big old house for the two of us with gigantic old wooden bookshelves that go from the floor to the ceiling. I will never get rid of my books, there too precious!

My girl Jade and I decided that books will be thing that we can pass down through generations. In this day an age it's so hard to find something thats not electronic or 21st century, I mean those kindles are cool and all but don't you miss the smell of beautiful old books and the old eccentric covers? Our parents had records and the occasional funky clothes and grandma's jewellery that can be passed down but now we have iTunes, iPods, Kindles and clothes just don't last long enough these days to hold on to!

Which is why I am going to have the greatest book collection anyone has ever seen.

And also the heaviest, not the best hobbie for backpacking!??

I must add these bad boys...