Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Sleepy, Exhausted and Lazy

Im sorry for not posting in a while, been working! Yes, thats right.. w.o.r.k.i.n.g!
Just at a little shoe store until we get our feet on the ground.. It's fun.. I guess.
They do sell some adorably cute Jefferey Campbells and Vans and Cons and Nikes.. BUT..
Who would want to work after having 5 months off? Not me. :)

We have also moved into our little flat in Camden today!! So exciting!! 
No more hostel, no more bunks, no more smelly people, no more snoring and weird noises, no more painful 5 flights of stairs to our room and no more terrible kitchen with no fridge.
Our place is really cute. Im happy, Todd's happy, were all happy.

Pics up soon I promise, me being a working class girl and no longer a lady of leisure must find time to be creative. I have also been taking pics on my fuji instant, Ill figure out a way to put these up too.

Until then, Adios Amigos.

(I still talk in Mexican)