Monday, July 18, 2011

Just touched down in London Town..

Yay! We have made it! This will be our port for at least a few years so I'm really excited for some UK and Europe adventures!! We start off with meeting up with our hairy boy Hayden! Such good times until 5am..

So jetlagged so I only have a few pics.. Believe me there are more to come once we be tourists and go do some sightseeing! 

London Calllliinnngggggg is all I have in my head... Love, Love, Love this city!










 Portobello Market had just finished when we got down the street, Ill be back to tackle you Portobello, this is not the end of me.


 So many Singers... Paradise!




 My very first real life Banksy.. I feel so honoured. 
 Not to self: Do not ride a bike through the city, it will result in being raped.
 Really? Really...? Poundland? Enough said really..


 Our first Sheeshka.. (not sure how to spell it).. We tried the mixed fruits flavour.. Apparently we were inhaling to much and this Spanish guy taught us the proper way.. Kinda strange the old sheeshka..  It did kind of remind me of disgusting Turkish Delights however.. maybe Ill try strawberry next time..